- November 27, 2014 at 12:03 pm #949men_roshanParticipant
1. I wanna know how to name the audio files recd via whatsapp.
2. And how do i save a downloaded mp3 as an alarm clock ringtone.
- November 30, 2014 at 3:25 am #951simonKeymaster
1. You can use ES file explorer to navigate to /storage/sdcard0/whatsApp/Media/. You can then copy the files to /storage/sdcard0/alarms folder. If you are not sure about ES File explorer, please follow this guide: http://motoeguide.com/moto-e-guides/manage-files-moto-e-es-file-explorer-file-manager/
2. Please read this guide: How to use alarm and customize alarm tones on Moto E, Moto G and Moto X? (http://motoeguide.com/moto-e-guides/use-alarm-customize-alarm-tones-moto-e-moto-g-moto-x/ )
- December 10, 2014 at 7:40 am #971men_roshanParticipant
Pls confirm if Moto G has call recording facility. If no, how can v get the facility installed in the phone ? If available/installed, will be auto activated or can v manually activate/devactivate for specific calls….
- December 13, 2014 at 1:48 pm #974simonKeymaster
Moto G does not have any phone call recording app. In most regions, recording a phone call without the consent from the other party is illegal.
There are some apps that require root. Most do NOT work any more.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.