- August 18, 2014 at 6:54 am #612RajeeParticipant
Wonder if you can help me out with some issues in Moto E.
I purchased this around 2 months ago. Initially used an Airtel Sim (cropped) and was not facing any problems. Yesterday changed SIM to my alternate Vodafone SIM(cropped) and am facing multiple issues viz.,
a. Frequent connectivity issues – red triangle with a white cross- at least 4-5 times a day. Is solved only after switching off and trying to call from some other number, that too after 5-10 mins.
b. Google Voice Search not working – If I speak something, it says recognising, then after 2-3 mins, it displays “Cannot reach Google at the moment”.
c. I am using only one SIM in Slot 1. Also, I have a 2G mobile internet pack activated on the Vodafone number
Please help. I was not facing any issues with the earlier Airtel SIM.
Thanks in advance
- August 18, 2014 at 11:57 am #616simonKeymaster
1. probably it is due the poor contact between SIM card and the phone. If possible, you may try to get the official micro sim.
2. very likely, the internet connection is too slow or interrupted.
3. 2G mobile data (gprs) and voice cannot work simultaneously. 2G connection usually is too slow for internet browsing or Google voice search. it is more or less for mms.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.