- August 15, 2014 at 9:26 pm #610BobHParticipant
I just received my Moto G and have a very limited data plan and no Wireless at work. Is there a way to download an App to my PC, connect my G to the PC, and install the app?
Google store only gives me the “Install” choice, not a Save option.
- August 18, 2014 at 11:46 am #615simonKeymaster
There are no easy ways to download apk files from most stores nowadays. Most old methods/apps do not work any more.
Also, reverse tethering (sharing your PC’s connection with Android) is very difficult, and normally requires rooted phone.
- August 18, 2014 at 4:25 pm #619BobHParticipant
Thank you Simon!
I guess I’m a bit old school. I still feel more comfortable at a full keyboard and monitor in front of me.
- October 1, 2014 at 6:08 am #811
Anybody can download apps from play store in Pc. I will explain it very simple. First you should have chrome browser. In that download an extension called apk downloader and enable it. Now in chrome browser go to play store there is a link in every app/game to download or save it.
- October 1, 2014 at 6:14 am #812
You have to go to settings in chrome and put your device id in that extension. This will show those apps compatible with your phone. (google how to know your device id of your phone with some code). After downloading the apk files move the files to your phone with usb cable, wifi, etc. And in your phone click on that file to install. And now u can use/play that app or game.
- October 10, 2014 at 12:56 am #832simonKeymaster
thank you for sharing the detailed guide on how to download apk files from Play store.
- October 11, 2014 at 5:30 am #834
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.